Wednesday 22 February 2012

Woo~ 1st Cosplay Contingent to March! Part1(photos)

You're probably wondering...well, say no more
What?
Basically an opportunity for cosplayers to represent the cosplay
community and march in the Hari Wilayah day ^^b
When?
Aiya...January 2012. Forgot what the date was =.="
Who?
Allen Yap(Captain), any 50 cosplayers that were interested (including me teehee =w=)
How?
Got an invitation on Facebook which led me to the page. Yeah well, we were officially
invited so there's not much you can do =P
~.~.~.~.~
Anyhow, it was real fun meeting with other cosplayers, becoming friends, goof around, oh and not to mention being in the newspaper and television =/////=
Yay! We did it! Go Cosplay-Fun! Banzai!
And now, pictures~ Ps. I was cosplaying Ciel Phantomhive, Xmas version from Kuroshitsuji
Took a quick shot with this random man^^ he was nice...I think. I'll just leave it at that




Wee~ photo with my CF buddies





 Ace and Amir =w=b dudes rock




=A= why does Alois always get to hold the props and I, THE LORD, Ciel Phantomhive, can't? =3=

 Listen! Listen! Captain giving speech now!

Our Captain, Allen Yap as Jack Sparrow =w=b epic right?

lol looks like I'm gonna eat my hand XD































Continue to Part 2 for more pictures and a few videos~

No comments:

Post a Comment