Saturday 9 June 2012

My AFA Day 1 Experience

Yeah so for the first time EVAH, AFA was brought to Malaysia from Singapore and initially I thought this would be a strong competitor to Comic Fiesta. Cuz AFA, Kalafina, Kurosaki, SP Cats(Miyuko&Tasha), Kaname, Danny Choo, Flow, and more came.

So I just literally got back from the event exhausted. My overall experience was boring. There wasn't much to do, stuff was expensive(especially the food), dubbing line was freakishly long(gonna try tomorrow anyways =w=), the line to the butler cafe is humongous (and it's costs RM100+ for 4 person to eat there), Kaname was in line with us but we didn't recognize him and even when he came to the hall, the paparazzi....wah so scary, seriously. So, I wasn't happy and was glad to go home actually

Day 1, I cosplayed as Ciel Phantomhive hiphop ver cuz I'm just too lazy to wear my xmas one. So yeah, met up with my Ciel Harem family^^ and new members yay! This time we had enough butlers haha =P I didn't take much photos at all cuz lazy. We mostly did was lay down and sleep...lol everyone thought we were posing XD

Here some photos!
Finally reunited with mummy~
 Next! Videos! Wow, I'm fast huh? =P

You can find more videos on my youtube channel. More to come since Day 2 is coming. Hopefully it won't disappoint cuz today is really horrible.....even my UV filter lens for my Nikkon camera broke QAQ

My youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/BloodyConfessions95?feature=mhee
You can catch me at AFA tomorrow ^^ will be cosplaying Kagamine Rin but wearing my lolita dress. Come say hi ne~

No comments:

Post a Comment