Wednesday 12 September 2012

My AFA Day 2 Experience

Damn FB won't let me post all the photos =3= so sorry to some of da cosplayers, but your photos will be posted here. So no worries =w=V

So, Day 2. How do I rate it as? 1(upset) to 10(CF mode). I'm gonna go with a solid 6, maybe some of you chose 8 but it's still gonna be a 6 to me. So basically, hung out with Zien who cosplayed as Huni-sempai, da Tobi, Tasha who cosplayed as Hatsune Miku the whole day I suppose and we totally photobombed the other cosplayers and people like lousai's XD. Really sorry about that *bow* Nope. I did not go to the butler cafe even though I came so friggin early and freezed half to death. QAQ kind of regret it but then again, I still wanna keep some money for my other cosplay plans. Also, that day, I totally brought the wrong wig(Huni-sempai) and freaked out like crazy. My mum had it driven here =w=V thank you mommy <3

There were a lot of people I met, new friends made, trolled people like crazy. And I wanna say again if anyone took my photo of me cosplaying as Rin Kagamine in lolita or whatever you wanna call it, please email it to me or tag me on fb =3= cuz I've been waiting like crazy
Here's my photo for you to recognize~ (sorry blur =3=)
Now, more photos!
If you were there, you'd know that the line to Moe Moe Kyun Maid Cafe is basically endless and same can be said to the butler cafe which I should've gone to at least once =A= Damn. So basically, the crowd is like contrast, most boys at the maid cafe and most girls at the butler cafe 0w0
Kudos to the staff of both cafes and especially the butlers and maids...cuz =A= you guys put up with my sampated friends whom probably slightly irritated you guys *bows*
Okay, so you wanna know who the butlers and maids? Click on either AR BUTLERS or MMK MAIDS

Apparently a better love story than twilight says them XD
Dude, seriously?! 0A0 Looks so friggin real
sorry guys, but I still prefer the Korean dolls(DOD/DOT)
kawaii deshou? =w=
was with this lovely creature~ darling Tasha
so yeah, as a fan, love Alois, but Ciel mood not done yet XD
That's Izaya..if you're asking whether they know each other then no. lol even so, Izaya(Kuro) just basically all violent haha even threw his dagger at him. But that dude laughed it off like a man =w=b haha nice meeting you~

Met this foreigner who cosplayed as Shizuo...nice dude, pity him though cuz we had our crazy Izaya whom btw threw his friggin (i forgot what it's called) at him


If you were there, you'd know there was this HUGE line of cosplayers and random people  shouting this specific thing which I didn't catch. Sorry~

lol totally forgot that this was in my draft instead of posting it. Man just too lazy, plus I had exams to study and what-not. There's more photos, so if you're interested, you can ask ^w^

No comments:

Post a Comment